1. Contest Period (‘Contest Period’) starts at 12:00am on February 15, 2013 and continues until April 30, 2013 at 12:00 am the Contest Closing Date. All times are Eastern. No purchase necessary. The contest is brought to you by Rattle & Stroll Inc.
2. Donation will be calculated at a rate of $0.25 per “like” that was gained after February 15, 2013 at 12:00am to a maximum of $1200.00 (4800 “likes”). All “likes” collected before February 15, 2013 at 12:00am will not be counted towards the donation.
3. Donation will be made by Rattle & Stroll Inc. to the Halton Women’s Place as a one-time payment no later than May 30, 2013.
4. By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken of them in publicity carried out by Rattle & Stroll Inc. and/or its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
5. This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are over the age of majority in their province. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
6. To release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter, and Rattle & Stroll Inc. and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize.
7. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
8. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Rattle & Stroll Inc. Rattle & Stroll Inc. takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries or for typographical or other production errors. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of Rattle & Stroll Inc. and will not be returned.
10. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, their prize(s).
11. The Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Rattle & Stroll Inc. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in this Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
12. Contest Sponsors assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination therof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Contest or to amend these Contest rules should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tempering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion.
13. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail/Facebook account that my be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).